Novus No. 2 Fine Scratch Remover 8 oz.
Novus No. 2 Fine Scratch Remover removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated use, Novus No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics. It does this by removing the damage instead of just filling it in. The solution buffs out quickly and seals with a coat of polish for a brilliant shine.
- 8 fl. oz. bottle of Novus No. 2
- Restores original appearance to plastics
- Towel not included
- Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with Novus No.1 before applying Novus No. 2.
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply Novus No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply Novus No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
- For heavy scratches, multiple applications of Novus No. 2 or application of Novus No. 3 may be required.
- Follow with Novus No. 1 for best results.