Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Cut-to-Size Clear Polycarbonate Sheet
Increasing quantity may qualify for a lower unit price
Choose from the options above to order custom cut-to-size clear polycarbonate sheets, which feature greater strength and flexibility than acrylic sheets at a lower cost. For improved strength and stiffness, we offer glass-filled grade sheets. Polycarbonate sheets has many desirable qualities.
Polycarbonate Sheet Information
- 265° F continuous use temperature
- Lightweight and durable
- Excellent UV resistance
- Low moisture absorption
- High dielectric strength
- Superior electrical properties
- Easily machined and fabricated
- High clarity and light transmission
- High impact resistance- virtually unbreakable
- Glass fiber filed grades for improved strength and stiffness
Acme Plastics has a broad selection of clear polycarbonate sheet sizes available. This option allows you to select exactly the sizes and dimensions you need without having to purchase and store any excess material. After dimensions are selected, an updated price per custom cut polycarbonate sheet will be displayed. Bulk prices are available.
Radius Corner Information
Round off the 4 corners of your polycarbonate sheet with our radius/rounded corner option. Select the radius you desire using the drop down menu above.
Custom Hole Information
You can choose to add holes to your custom polycarbonate sheet. After entering your desired number of holes, select from the available hole sizes using the drop down above.
Polycarbonate Dimension Information
Standard Cut-to-Size length and width tolerances are +/-1/8", but many sheets can be cut and sized with greater accuracy. Please contact us if you need greater precision. Polycarbonate sheets have a thickness tolerance of +/- 10%. Although tolerances can vary throughout, it is typically less than a 5% difference.
Please refer to nominal and actual sheet thicknesses below.
- 0.06" polycarbonate sheet = 1.5mm polycarbonate sheet
- 0.08" polycarbonate sheet = 2mm polycarbonate sheet
- 0.09" polycarbonate sheet = 2.3mm polycarbonate sheet
- 1/8" polycarbonate sheet = 3mm = 0.118" polycarbonate sheet
- 3/16" polycarbonate sheet = 4.5mm = 0.177" polycarbonate sheet
- 1/4" polycarbonate sheet = 5.5mm = 0.217" polycarbonate sheet
- 3/8" polycarbonate sheet = 9mm polycarbonate sheet = 0.354" polycarbonate sheet
- 1/2" polycarbonate sheet = 12mm polycarbonate sheet = 0.472" polycarbonate sheet