Customers Who Bought This Also Bought
Select your options to view pricing.
There is a minimum order quantity of units. Please check your selection.
Minimum Order Quantity: Units
Don't see the options you need? Please email us at [email protected]
Select all options to
• Alkalis and solvent resistant
• Excellent dielectric properties
• Stress crack and impact resistant
• Chemical, abrasion, and acid resistant
• Able to retain stiffness and flexibility
• Resistant to moisture and temperatures up to 190°F
Please note: Due to manufacturing and cutting tolerances, sheet length and width may vary by +/- 1/4". Sheet thickness tolerances are +/- 10% and can vary throughout the sheet, but variations are typically less than 5%.
•Chemical, plating and water tanks
•Cabinets and work surfaces
•Orthopedics and prosthetics
•Electrical and electronics applications
•Automotive interior parts
Write a Review
Customer Ratings & Reviews