Last Updated Date: 11/11/2021
1) Personal Information We Collect
- Information Automatically Collected Through the Site. We may automatically collect personal information about you when you use the Site. For example, if you are using a computer, we will automatically collect your browser type and version, computer and connection information, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and standard web log information. If you access the site through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device's location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer. Please see section 2 below to learn more about our automatic Personal Information processing activities.
2) Cookies and Other Technologies
We and third parties on our behalf may use both session cookies, which expire once you close your web browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your computer until you delete them and other technologies to help us collect data and to enhance your experience with the Platform.
- Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device's hard drive through your web browser that enables the site's or provider's system to recognize your browser and remember certain information. We use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes:
- to make our Site function properly;
- to improve our Site;
- to make login to our Site easier (such as by remembering your user ID);
- to recognize you when you return to our Site and to remember information you have already provided;
- to track your interaction with the Site;
- to collect information about your activities over time and across third party websites or other online services in order to deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests;
- and to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Site.
3) How We Use Your Personal Information
- complete and fulfill purchases that you make through the Site;
- respond to your inquiries submitted on the Site;
- generate and review reports and data about the individuals that have visited the Site;
- compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems occurring on or in relation to the Site;
- comply with applicable laws, regulations and legal process;
- contact you with information, including marketing information about our products or services;
- provide you with other services requested by you;
- provide you with information about third-party products and services that we think may be of interest to you; or
- as otherwise provided in our agreements with you
4) Sharing Your Personal Information
Other than sharing your personal information so that you can use our Site, or as required or permitted by law, we may disclose your personal information as described below.
- Law Enforcement Authorities. To the extent permitted by law, we may share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us to legal liability, or to defend and protect our rights or property, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
- Third Party Advertisers. In certain circumstances, and subject to the applicable law, we may share your personal information with third parties to market their products or services to you.
- Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to prevent misuse of the personal information you provide to us or submit through the Site against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or submit through the Site and you do so at your own risk. No internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email or our Site.
6) No Use by Children
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen (13). We will never knowingly collect information directly from children under the age of thirteen without verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of thirteen, please do not provide us with information of any kind whatsoever. If we become aware that user of the Site is under the age of thirteen and has submitted information to us without verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her information from our files. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under age thirteen, please contact us immediately at [email protected].
You may elect to no longer receive promotional communications from us. If you have signed up for our email list and no longer wish to receive promotional communications from us, please notify us by sending an email with the subject "Email List Opt Out" to [email protected]. Please note that "opting-out" will not immediately stop marketing or advertising content that is generated for distribution or is otherwise queued for transmission to you prior to the time when we can implement your request.
8) Third-Party Websites
9) Use of Information Outside of Your Country of Residence
10) Your Privacy Rights
If you would like to edit the personal information associated with your account, you may do so by logging in to your account and making changes. If you have questions or would like to delete your customer account, please contact us as described below.
11) Retention of Your Information
12) California Privacy Rights
Under California's "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year. To obtain this information on behalf of Acme Plastics, Inc., please send an email message to [email protected] with "Request for California Privacy Information" in the subject line of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response.
13) Changes to this Policy
14) How to Contact Us